THE PROFESSIONAL INTERNAL VACUUMING AT HEIGHTS
Working at height can present obvious dangers, so it is vital for businesses to always abide by health and safety working practices. The powerful and versatile skyVac® Internal 78 high-level vacuuming system can reach up to 40ft from the safety of the ground and has been specifically designed to remove the densest of dust from previously inaccessible out of reach internal areas, eliminating the need for scaffolding and hire costs.
With a motor wattage of 2600 watts and a massive air flow movement of 7166 litres per minute, the skyVac® 78 high level vacuuming system is the perfect system for effectively cleaning a range of internal environments such as airports, shopping centres hospitals, hotels, factories, churches and other industrial buildings.
SKYVAC INTERNAL 78 MACHINE
- Extremely powerful commercial wet & dry vacuum
- Highly efficient twin motors
- Large vacuum capacity (78 litres)
- Tipping drum for easy emptying
- All terrain steel chassis with stainless steel container
- Commercial build for the toughest of cleaning demands
SKYVAC INTERNAL SUCTION POLE SET
- skyVac® Carbon Fibre Hybrid Push Fit suction poles. Each 1.5m 44mm Diameter suction pole is lightweight at just 305gms and rigid, for ease of use and control on high level dusting projects.
SKYVAC INTERNAL ACCESSORIES
- 2 x angled tool holders (65 and 155 degrees to accommodate the tools)
- 6 x specialist brushes to accommodate a variety of angles, surfaces and access and projects. From tight angles behind radiators, through to dusting high-level pipes and ducting, and walls and ledges.
- 1x Anti-static connector.
- 6M of 38mm anti-static hose
High Level Internal Vacuuming in a range of internal environments such as airports, shopping centres hospitals, hotels, factories and other industrial buildings.