THE EASY WAY TO VACUUM DUST AND COBWEBS AT HEIGHT
Working at height can present obvious dangers, so it is vital for businesses to always abide by health and safety working practices. Our robust range of high-level internal vacuuming machines can reach up to 30ft from the safety of the ground and have been specifically designed to clean previously inaccessible out of reach internal areas, eliminating the need for scaffolding and hire costs.
With a motor wattage of 1500 watts and an air flow movement of 3800 litres per minute, the skyVac®27 high level vacuuming system is the perfect system for rapidly removing dust and debris from out of reach internal areas in environments such as offices, universities, hospitals, libraries and stately homes.
The skyVac® 27 system now comes with the innovative Telescopic Cleaning Pole. Made from featherweight carbon fibre the all-in-one pole can reach heights up to 30ft with the extension pole. Available with a range of end tools, this unique pole has a collapsed height of just 5.5ft, making it very easy to transport increasing productivity.
SKYVAC INTERNAL 27 MACHINE
- Lightweight, easy to transport powerful vacuum with a 7 gallon capacity (27 litres)
- Commercial build yet compact for the toughest of cleaning demands
- Comes as standard with Telescopic Internal Cleaning Pole
- Unique pole is made from incredibly lightweight materials
SKYVAC TELESCOPIC CLEANING POLE
- All-in-one telescopic cleaning pole with a collapsed height of just 5.5ft
- Made from feather light carbon fibre
Includes an assortment internal end tools. Suitable for cleaning a wide range of internal high level surfaces including, ledges, walls, pipes and ducting.
High Level Internal Vacuuming in a range of internal environments such as offices, universities, hospitals, libraries and stately homes.