Sitting on a robust all terrain multi directional trolley, the skyVac™ Interceptor features an on-board power plant making it completely independent of any electrical supply requirements. Powered by a robust worldwide compliant Honda engine, means this unique system can clean anywhere in the world at any time.
Designed specifically with the user in mind, the skyVac™ Interceptor is housed on an all-terrain chassis allowing you to manoeuvre the system down side paths and narrow spaces with ease.
With an extremely powerful vacuum capacity, this unique system will lift and remove the heaviest of waste matter from gutters up to 40ft from the ground, with the added addition of a blow feature to aid cleaning and self-un-blocking.
Available in 3 height packages up 4 stories /12m/ 40ft, featuring the skyVac™ Elite pole system. Made of super strong carbon fibre, this incredibly lightweight yet super strong pole system offers the operator greater manoeuvrability and less muscle fatigue. Also included is the patent pending Vac Release Pole with innovative twist cuff which allows the operator more flexibility whilst working to release tufts of dirt and grass. The Elite Pole system is complimented an assortment of tools and attachments ensures easy access to gutters over obstacles such as conservatories.
Available in a pull and key start option, the skyVac™ Interceptor can tackle the most challenging of gutter cleaning demands, ensuring precision cleaning everytime.
skyVac™ Interceptor Machine:
- Completely Mobile: Features the World’s First Independent on board Power Plant
- Hazard Free: Free from Electric Power means no risk of tripping over cables
- Sleek Design: Allows you to access guttering in side paths and narrow spaces
- Blow function feature for self-unblocking and removing pine needles and large leaves (maple leaves)
- Easy to empty, simply unclip and remove the motor housing from the drum. Tilt the drum on the chassis and tip the contents away
- Robust all terrain trolley with locking wheel castors
- Front locking castors to keep unit in place during use
- Side load vortex vacuum port entrance
- Drain Hose fitted as standard
- Sieve Drainage Basket (Optional)
- Removable and washable filter housed securely behind a protection plate for minimal maintenance
- Key Start (Optional)
skyVac™ Elite Pole Set:
- Each 1.5 metre skyVac™ Elite Pole is made of ultra-lightweight carbon fibre and is three times lighter than the equivalent aluminium poles at just 186 grams per metre offering the operator ease of movement and less fatigue.
- Interconnecting poles are securely held in place with a quick release clamp enabling.
- The Vac Release pole enables the operator greater control - to cut vacuum suction, simply twist the cuff and watch stubborn gutter debris fall safely to the floor.
- The ultra-strong carbon fibre rigid angled neck tool creates the perfect angle to access gutters from the safety of the ground.
- Includes an assortment of end tools, from every day use through to tight access and stubborn turf removal. Suitable for use in most gutters (shapes and gutter materials).
Industrial and commercial gutter cleaning for wet and dry application.