THE COMPLETE WET & DRY VACUUM SOLUTION.
With on-board Honda engine and immense 155 Inch Water Lift, the skyVac Interceptor combines total mobility with unrivalled gutter clearance. No need for power cables or generators, this large capacity system is engineered for fast and effective results. For access up to 4 stories this professional system comes with ultra-lightweight skyVac Elite poles.
Available in Pull start or Key start options and up to up 4 stories /12m/ 40ft.
Sitting on a robust all terrain multi directional trolley, the skyVac Interceptor features an on-board power plant making it completely independent of any electrical supply requirements. Powered by a robust worldwide compliant Honda engine, means this unique system can clean anywhere in the world at any time.
Designed specifically with the user in mind, the skyVac Interceptor is housed on an all-terrain chassis allowing you to manoeuvre the system down paths, and narrow spaces with ease.
With an extremely powerful vacuum capacity, this unique system will lift and remove the heaviest of waste matter from gutters up to 40ft from the ground, with the added addition of a blow feature to aid cleaning and self-un-blocking.
Available in 3 height packages up 4 stories /12m/ 40ft, featuring the skyVac Elite pole system. Made of super strong carbon fibre, this incredibly lightweight yet super strong pole system offers the operator greater manoeuvrability and less muscle fatigue. Also included is the patent pending Vac Release Pole with innovative twist cuff which allows the operator more flexibility whilst working to release tufts of dirt and grass. The Elite Pole system is complimented an assortment of tools and attachments ensures easy access to gutters over obstacles such as conservatories.
Available in a pull and key start option, the skyVac Interceptor can tackle the most challenging of gutter cleaning demands, ensuring precision cleaning every time.
SKYVAC INTERCEPTOR MACHINE
- 5.5hp Honda Petrol Engine (Equivalent Wattage 3600 watts) – For complete mobility and the freedom to operate anywhere without the need for mains power or separate generator.
- 155 Inches of Water Lift – immense lifting capability for the most stubborn gutter growths.
- 8,000 Litres Per Minute Air Flow - for powerful dust and debris removal.
- 78-87kg in weight – Robust system and build.
- 90 Litres container with 70 Litres of debris capacity.
- Blow Function – perfect for removing pine needles and larger leaves (Maple)
- Drum Drain Hose – for swift removal of liquid from the drum.
- Side Entry Port – creates a vortex which eliminates blockages and maximises drum capacity by spreading debris evenly in the base of the drum.
- Robust all terrain trolley with castors – For easy access over uneven ground.
- Locking castors – For secure parking even on a gradient.
- Removable and washable filter - housed securely behind a protection plate for minimal maintenance
- Sieve Drainage Basket (Optional extra) – for quick and easy debris removal.
- Available in Pull start or Key Start options.
- L x W x H: (cm) 140 x 63 x 104.5
SKYVAC ELITE POLE SET
- Each 1.5 metre skyVac Elite Pole is made of ultra-lightweight carbon fibre and is three times lighter than the equivalent aluminium poles at just 186 grams per metre offering the operator ease of movement and less fatigue.
- Interconnecting poles are securely held in place with a quick-release clamp enabling.
- The Vac Release pole enables the operator greater control - to cut vacuum suction, simply twist the cuff and watch stubborn gutter debris fall safely to the floor.
- The ultra-strong carbon fibre rigid angled neck tool creates the perfect angle to access gutters from the safety of the ground.
- Includes an assortment of end tools, from every day use through to tight access and stubborn turf removal. Suitable for use in most gutters (shapes and gutter materials).
- 5.5hp Honda Petrol Engine (Equivalent Wattage 3600 watts)
- Water Lift: 155”
- Air Flow Movement: 8000 L/PM
- Container Size: 90 Litres
- Debris Capacity: 70 Litres
- Weight: (Pull start/key start) 78 kg/ 87 kg
- L x W x H: (cm) 140 x 63 x 104.5
INCLUDED AS STANDARD
- skyVac Interceptor vacuum
- skyVac Elite Carbon fibre poles: 1.5 metres long
- skyVac Vac Release Pole (x 1)
- NEW skyVac Elite Hairpin Neck 135 Degree tool holder
- NEW: 7.5 metres of Wire Reinforced Vacuum Hose (50mm diameter)
- Crevice end tool for accessing gutters in tight gaps
- Aluminium dirt breaker for reducing gutter debris into smaller pieces for removal
- Aluminium Tapered end tool for accessing small gaps
- Daily end tool for general gutter clearing
- Aluminium Long end tool for greater reach for hard to access gutters and downpipes
- NEW Scalloped End Tool
- Pole and accessory carrying bag
Sieve Basket: For collecting sediment and collecting water
Telescopic ramps: Will have you set up and packing away in no time. With an adjustable length and sturdy grip surface
Wireless Camera: View out of reach gutters and high-level areas with "Real-Time" system
skyVac Cartridge filter: A replacement filter. We recommend having a spare filter for your system to alternate as part of your cleaning and maintenance procedures.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.