THE MOST EFFICIENT MOSS REMOVAL SYSTEM!
Eliminates the danger of climbing on roofs to remove unsightly moss.
Supplied with 11 interchangeable blades to suit a range of roof profiles, the multi-directional head mechanism fits securely onto a telescopic pole* or Elite pole** for high access. Simply scrape the moss away, without the need for a ladder.
The skyscraper Head & Blade system, is a safe, and effective way to quickly and effectively remove unsightly and problematic moss from roofs. Simply select the correct blade to suit your roof tile profile, and attach the head to a telescopic pole*, and you are ready to use the roof moss scraper.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy to use locking mechanism to swap blades over quickly
- Adjustable crank to suit gradient of roof
- Adjustable multi-directional head to suit the roof angle and to allow moss removal from dormer window roofs
- Compatible with most window cleaning poles with an EU threaded end
- Compatible with a wide variety of telescopic poles including SkyPole
- skyScraper can be used from the safety of the ground and also from elevated platforms up to five storeys
- For skyscraper with telescopic pole package - click here
INCLUDED AS STANDARD
SkyScraper Head with a selection of eleven blades for a variety of roof tile profiles:
- Anchor Bold Roll
- Marley Double Roman
- Marley Ludlow Major
- Marley Ludlow Plus
- Marley Mendip
- Marley Wessex
- Redland Grovebury
- Redland Regent
- Redland Renown
- Flat Nylon
Also available with:
- Eu Threaded Pole Insert (2cm Diameter across the base that inserts into the opening of the telescopic pole) view
- Elite Multi Connector view
*TELESCOPIC POLE NOT INCLUDED. **ELITE POLE NOT INCLUDED.
Due to the variety of window cleaning poles available, we cannot guarantee that the EU adaptor will fit all your specific pole. The EU adaptor has a 2cm diameter at the base.