GET AHEAD FOR THE AUTUMN - GUTTER CLEANING THE PROFESSIONAL WAY
We are pleased to announce that we are starting our season with a great deal on the SkyVac Industrial 85 with Camera and Replacement Filter with a MASSIVE £606 SAVING!
This package includes the following;
SKYVAC INDUSTRIAL 85
Exceptional 150 Inch Water lift, & 10,000 LPM air speed. The skyVac Industrial 85 Gutter Vacuum offers rapid and effective removal of even the stubborn and deep rooted gutter blockages. This professional mains powered system is supplied with ultra-lightweight skyVac Elite poles. Available as 240V or 110V and in a choice of 3 height packages up 4 stories /12m/ 40ft. UPDATED FOR 2021 - Drum with drain hose & sieve basket, a 7.5M Wire reinforced vacuum hose, Elite Hairpin Neck, and Elite Scalloped End Tool.
INCLUDED AS STANDARD
- skyVac Wet & Dry Industrial 85 vacuum
- NEW: Drain Hose & sieve basket
- skyVac Elite Carbon fibre poles: 1.5 metres long
- skyVac Vac Release Pole (x 1)
- NEW: skyVac Elite Hairpin Neck 135 Degree tool holder
- NEW: 7.5 metres of Wire Reinforced Vacuum Hose (50mm diameter)
- Crevice end tool for accessing gutters in tight gaps
- Aluminium dirt breaker for reducing gutter debris into smaller pieces for removal
- Aluminium Tapered end tool for accessing small gaps
- Daily end tool for general gutter clearing
- Aluminium Long end tool for greater reach for hard to access gutters and downpipes
- NEW: Scalloped End Tool
- Pole and accessory carrying bag.
NEW FOR 2021 - LARGE 4.3” LCD SCREEN WITH SLIMLINE, LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN
Take the guess work out of gutter clearance, with the NEW camera system. The monitor with large 4.3” LCD screen transmits a live, clear picture of “in gutter” progress, from the overhead mounted camera. Quick and easy to use with no wires, apps or wifi required, the "Real Time" high-level inspection system is lightweight and designed to cope with gutter clearing conditions.
Essential gutter cleaning equipment, the high-level inspection system not only helps you monitor your live progress but is also a great way to win new business. Simply attach the camera and monitor to the skyVac telescopic pole, and in minutes you can show potential clients the condition of their gutters, all from the safety of the ground. Or why not use the camera system to earn extra income, offering high level property inspection on roofs, chimneys, or in lofts.
Quick and easy to use, the monitor and camera system are lightweight and engineered to cope with the rigours of gutter cleaning. The slimline monitor has a high quality 4.3” colour LCD screen display, with sun visor to ensure clear visibility. Able to cope with an array of lighting conditions, the overhead camera features LED lights for up close accuracy, whilst the monitor has adjustable brightness settings. IP4 rated, both camera and monitor are able to withstand a rain shower. Instantly paired, and not affected by Wi-Fi interference, the system is effective up to 50 meters.