Our Best SkyVac Elite Pole Package
Our Best SkyVac Elite Pole Package is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
In stock items are despatched within 2-3 working days.
Backordered items are estimated between 7-10 working days.
Please contact us for a more detailed estimated delivery on Backordered Items.
THE ULTIMATE HIGH REACH SUCTION POLE SYSTEM - JUST GOT EVEN BETTER!
Feather weight, at just 280g per 1.5M, SkyVac Elite, is a unique, customisable high access gutter cleaning system. Made of high-grade carbon fibre, the all-in-one clamped poles can reach projects up to 40ft, all from the safety of the ground. The patent pending Vac release cuff, makes suction control a breeze, whilst the 3 angled tool holders and 5 end tools, are perfect for accessing all types of gutters. Now, also includes the wire reinforced suction hose, and FREE Skyscraper Heads and Blades with Elite Multi Connector (worth £244.80!) This package is compatible with the skyVac Mighty Atom, Commercial 75 PLUS, Industrial 85, and the Interceptor. 50mm Vac entry ports.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THE SKYVAC ELITE POLE PACKAGE:
- THREE NEW Elite neck tool holders,
- NEW 7.5M of wire reinforced suction hose
- NEW scalloped end tool.
At 280gms per 1.5metres, a 1/3 of the weight of aluminium poles, these high-grade carbon fibre poles are ultra-lightweight and can be customised to reach cleaning projects up to 40ft, all from the safety of the ground. Stiff, durable, and easy to manoeuvre, this versatile high reach system makes light work of stubborn gutter blockages.
ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE:
Engineered and extensively field-tested, these poles are lightweight, stiff and easy to manoeuvre. Minimal weight coupled with greater control makes gutter clearing faster and less tiring.
CUSTOMISABLE HIGH ACCESS UP TO 40FT:
1.5M & 0.75M pole lengths can be securely clamped together to achieve the perfect working height, whether working directly overhead or to reach over obstacles such as conservatories. With 135 Hairpin, 90 and 180 degree neck tools available, no angle is beyond reach.
COMPLETE SUCTION CONTROL:
Operate the vacuum directly from the base of the pole with the patent pending Vac release cuff. Simply twist the cuff to cut the suction.
VERSATILE HIGH REACH SYSTEM:
A multi-function high reach cleaning system, thanks to the secure locking mechanism, SkyVac Elite Poles can also be used for roof, windows, soffits and fascia cleaning, unlike standard push, fit poles. With this FREE Skyscraper package, why not offer roof cleaning as part of your exterior cleaning services.
SKYVAC ELITE POLES & VAC RELEASE CUFF:
- Interconnecting poles slot securely together with a ‘positive stop’ on the base on the pole and clamping mechanism at the top.
- Tailor your working height with a choice of 1.5m and 0.75m poles.
- 280gms per 1.5metres – Ultra-durable high-grade carbon fibre construction.
- The patent-pending Vac Release pole enables the operator to control suction from the base of the pole
NEW SKYVAC ELITE ANGLED NECK TOOL HOLDERS:
- NEW Elite Hairpin 135-degree Neck tool holder allows debris more space to travel through the bend, to reduce risk of blockages.
- NEW 180 Tool Holder is ideal for directly overhead projects with narrow access, or deep gutters.
- NEW 90 Tool Holder is ideal for hard-to-reach valley gutters.
- Engineered from lightweight and durable carbon fibre, the rigid neck construction gives the operator greater purchase and control over stubborn and deep-rooted gutter growths allowing them to be coaxed or wrestled out of downpipes.
SKYVAC WIRE REINFORCED SUCTION HOSE:
- 7.5M of wire reinforced suction hose.
- Sturdy, lightweight, manoeuvrable, and less inclined to kink due to the internal wire framework.
- 2 x 50mm Cuffs (1 x Vac to hose / 1 x Hose to pole).
SKYVAC ELITE END TOOLS:
- Crevice end tool for accessing gutters in tight gaps.
- Aluminium dirt breaker for reducing gutter debris into smaller pieces for removal.
- Aluminium Tapered end tool for accessing small gaps.
- Daily end tool for general gutter clearing.
- Aluminium Long end tool for greater reach for hard to access gutters and downpipes
- Scalloped End Tool.
SKYSCRAPER HEADS & BLADES WITH ELITE MULTI CONNECTOR - THE MOST EFFICIENT MOSS REMOVAL SYSTEM!
Supplied with 11 interchangeable blades to suit a range of roof profiles, the multi-directional head mechanism fits securely into an Elite pole* for high access. Simply scrape the moss away, without the need for a ladder. The SkyScraper Head & Blade system, is a safe, and effective way to quickly and effectively remove unsightly and problematic moss from roofs. Simply select the correct blade to suit your roof tile profile, and attach the head to an Elite pole*, and you are ready to use the roof moss scraper.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to use locking mechanism to swap blades over quickly
- Adjustable crank to suit gradient of roof
- Adjustable multi-directional head to suit the roof angle and to allow moss removal from dormer window roofs
- skyScraper can be used from the safety of the ground and also from elevated platforms up to five storeys
INCLUDED AS STANDARD
SkyScraper Head and Elite Multi Connector, with a selection of eleven blades for a variety of roof tile profiles:
- Anchor Bold Roll
- Marley Double Roman
- Marley Ludlow Major
- Marley Ludlow Plus
- Marley Mendip
- Marley Wessex
- Redland Grovebury
- Redland Regent
- Redland Renown
- Flat Nylon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.