Kranzle Therm 635-1
Kranzle Therm 635-1 is a Special Order | 7 - 10 Day Delivery Estimate
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
In stock items are despatched within 2-3 working days.
Backordered items are estimated between 7-10 working days.
Please contact us for a more detailed estimated delivery on Backordered Items.
The big hot water series Kranzle-therm-1 is distinguished by the high working pressures of over 200 bar and superb water flow, providing outstanding results!
These models are yet another independent Test award winner with such detail to high quality design and practical solutions, the all-terrain trolley and technically complete equipment leaves no wishes unfulfilled when it comes to performance and handling.
Big Therms main benefits, or features include:
- Digital temperature display
- Digital temperature control accurate to +/- 1°C
- Digital display offers pump/burner running time, helping plan any servicing
- 4-way safety system with over-load protection
- 20-30 second delayed Total-Stop, helping reduce unnecessary start/stopping of the machine
- Additional electrical over-current protection
- Digital flame sensor, cutting off fuel supply when there is no flame
- Safety thermostat, triggers when emission temperatures exceed 230°C
- Low level fuel cut out
- Large over-dimensioned gears and oil housings
- UPGRADED: Integrated water tank
- UPGRADED: High-pressure chemical valve
- Roto-Mold trolley takes rough ground in its stride
- Neat arrangement system
- Shock absorbing buffers
- Parking brake
- UPGRADED: Trigger gun with safety catch Starlet
- 10 m high-pressure hose UK only UPGRADE: twin wire
- UPGRADE: (T version) : Integrated hose drum, optionally
- T version includes UK only UPGRADED: 20 m twin wire hose
- Stainless steel lance with spray nozzle
- Turbokiller lance, optionally
- 5 m power lead with UK 3-pin plug with cable reel
- Quiet and durable electric induction motor (1,400 rpm)
- Advanced water inlet suction / priming design
- UPGRADED: Steam stage temperatures up to 140°C
- UPGRADED: Safety prevention devices as standard
- UPGRADED: Delayed Total-Stop motor version
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.