THE K7 IS A PORTABLE, DURABLE AND COMPACT COLD WATER PRESSURE WASHER IDEAL FOR THE DETAILING WORLD!
Following the success in the hire trade where reliability, and low maintenance is crucial, the Kranzle HD 7/122 soon found its place in the mobile valet and detailing industry. Known also as the "K7" this mighty little machine is the preferred choice for professional detailers due the low water flow, ideal working pressure and compact design.
Whilst maintaining a compact size, there has not been any loss of quality in the components used. Forged brass valve housings with a ten year anti-corrosion guarantee on the pump head and a soft-start 4 pole induction motor which draws just 7.5 amps. Self-priming, this pressure washer will easily suck water from a tank, or from depths of up to one metre.
SO WHY IS THE K7 SO POPULAR?
All Kranzle machines are manufactured with special forged brass housings with a 10 year anti-corrosion guarantee on the pump head, they will not just ‘wear out’ like many domestic pressure washers. Connections are all brass screw fittings sealed by an O-ring making maintenance extremely simple.
The extremely compact design is ideal for storing in tight spaces or installing in a mobile detailing van setup.
The slow running 4 pole motor is close to silent running and can withstand voltage fluctuations of up to 10%, ideal for running from a mobile generator.
Designed to be compact and durable so that you can fit the machine in your van along with your other detailing equipment. The K7 is the perfect solution for a mobile valeting business.
With controllable pressure the K 7/122 can adapt to any cleaning situation with a turn of the red pressure controller valve for sensitive areas, vehicle wraps or decals.
When it comes the accessories the powerful Kranzle K7 is not limited, using the simple quick release system you can add Foam Bottles, Dirtkiller Nozzles, Short Trigger Guns or even our most popular Foam Bundle
KRANZLE K7 FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Heavy duty yet compact
- Ideal for professional Detailers / Valeters
- Exceptionally long life expectancy
- Self-Priming, suitable for use with a water tank
- Unique 'Soft Start' - eases the initial load on the motor
- Can be used via the mains or with a generator
- Can withstand voltage fluctuations
- Fully adjustable pressure
- Low maintenance
- Slow running, silent and durable electric motor
- 10 Year Anti-Corrosion guarantee
- Power supply: 240v
- Operating pressure: 30-120 bar / 3-12 MPa
- Maximum admissible overpressure: 135 bar / 13.5 MPa
- Water flow rate: 7 l/m (420 l/h)
- Motor speed: 1400 rpm
- Connected load Kw: 7.5 A, 50 Hz
- Power intake / Power output: 2.5 kW / 1.8 kW
- Weight: 22kg
- 10m of steel braided rubber coated high-pressure hose
- 5m of power cable (complete with plug)
- M2000 trigger gun with safety catch
- Stainless steel lance with flat jet nozzle