The new HD 6/13 C Plus from Kärcher features a host of benefits to make cleaning jobs that little bit quicker and easier. Typical Kärcher design features add convenience without compromising performance: like the on-board storage for nozzles, power cable, hose and lance; the new carry handle that makes the machines truly portable; and of course the unique lie-flat or stand up operating position.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
EASY!Force High-Pressure Guns & EASY!Lock Quick-Release Locks.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust.
- Five times faster than screws.
- Integrated carrying handle on the front of the machine enables easy loading and convenient transport.
- Push handle can be retracted at the push of a button.
- Compact package.
- Vertical and horizontal operation possible.
- The wheels are not on the ground in horizontal operation. In this way, the machine offers maximum stability.
- Separate parking and transport position for the spray unit.
- The automatic pressure relief protects the components and extends the service life.
- High-quality brass cylinder head.
- Large, easily accessible water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in water.
- Screw connection (M 18 × 1.5) for storing a Surface Cleaner directly on the machine.
- Practical nozzle compartments for triple nozzle and rotary nozzle.
- Rubber band for attaching the HP hose.
- Voltage: 230 V
- Flow Rate: 590 LPH
- Operating Pressure: 130 Bar
- Max. Pressure: 190 Bar
- Power Rating: 2.9 kW
- Power Cable: 5 m
- Weight: 26.2 kg
- Dimensions: 380 x 360 x 930 mm (LxWxH)
- EASY!Force Trigger Gun
- 10 Meter EASY!Force High Pressure Hose
- Stainless Steel Lance
- Triple Nozzle