The skyVac™ Commercial 75 Wet and Dry Vacuum has been specially designed to clear blocked gutters and down pipes up to 40ft all from the safety of the ground. Featuring 2 industrial strength motors, the gutter cleaning system delivers 100” water lift, 7166 litres pm of air flow and a 72-litre capacity. Combined with a side glide entry to eliminate blockages, the skyVac™ Commercial 75 is an extremely reliable and durable system.
Available in 3 height packages up to 4 stories /12m/ 40ft, featuring the skyVac™ Suction Pole system. Made of super strong carbon fibre, this lightweight yet robust pole system allows the operator to clean faster than traditional methods, saving costs in the process. The Suction Pole system is complimented with an assortment of tools and attachments to ensure easy access to gutters over obstacles such as conservatories.
skyVac™ Commercial 75 Machine:
- Two industrial strength vacuum motors giving huge suction power of 100 inches of water lift
- Side glide entrance eliminates blockages by creating a vortex for the debris, spreading it out evenly in the base of the drum
- Easy to empty, simply unclip and remove the motor housing from the drum. Tilt the drum on the chassis and tip the contents away
- Lightweight, very tough poly-propylene construction
- Removable and washable filter
- Package comes with strong yet incredibly light-weight carbon fibre suction poles and an assortment of targeted end tools for customisable wet or dry vacuuming projects
skyVac™ Suction Pole Set:
- Each 1.5 metre skyVac™ Suction Pole is made of ultra-lightweight carbon fibre and is three times lighter than the equivalent aluminium poles at just 186 grams per metre offering the operator ease of movement and less fatigue.
- Includes an assortment of end tools, from every day use through to tight access and stubborn turf removal. Suitable for use in most gutters (shapes and gutter materials).
Industrial and commercial gutter cleaning for wet and dry application.