A powerful all round wet and dry industrial vacuum, our best-selling skyVac™ Atom with 35L capacity is ideal for domestic and commercial use. Engineered to offer exceptional high-level cleaning results up to 3 stories /34ft / 10.5m in height, the SkyVac Atom offers 1600watts of power, is robust, reliable and easy to use.
Its compact design and wheels make it easy to manoeuvre, perfect for locations with restricted access. At 8 kilos, the skyVac™ Atom is easy to transport, fitting comfortably in a family vehicle. Easy to maintain, it features a washable filter and mains powered. To empty, simply remove the lid and tip the contents away.
With packages available from 20ft to 34ft, working safely at a height is simple. Our lightweight interchangeable carbon fibre poles can be customised to suit heights and angles enabling a sole operator to access hard to reach locations such as above conservatories.
For projects in the home, garage or garden, the skyVac™ Atom makes light work of gutter clutter, rubble, sawdust, sludge, spills and standing water. The perfect addition for the proud homeowner or for cleaning professionals looking to offer gutter cleaning services.
skyVac™ Atom Machine:
- An extremely powerful and compact gutter cleaning system giving suction power of 110 inches of water lift
- Weighing only 8kg, the skyVac™ Atom is lightweight and easy to transport and will fit neatly in the back of a van
- Package comes with strong yet incredibly light-weight carbon fibre suction poles and an assortment of targeted end tools for customisable wet or dry vacuuming projects
- Conventional wet and dry vacuum, can also be used for pond dredging and internally on hard floors and carpets
- Added blow function feature, for easily removing dry leaves from gutters
- Removable and washable filter
- Each 1.5 metre skyVac™ suction pole is made of ultra-lightweight carbon fibre materials
- Interconnecting poles easily slot together to achieve your desired height
- Includes an assortment of external and internal end tools. Suitable for use in most gutters (shapes and gutter materials)