Karcher’s BR 30/4 C scrubber dryer eliminates the hassle and safety risks associated with floor mopping in public areas. As easy to use as an upright vacuum cleaner, the 30/4 thoroughly cleans and dries floors in a single pass, and can also be used for deep cleaning. Using a BR 30/4 C is faster, easier, more hygienic and safer for operators and public than mopping, leaving floors instantly clean, safe and usable. The BR 30/4 C is designed to be safe and hygienic for operators. Its four litre clean and dirty water tanks are fully removable and easy to clean and refill, while the roller brush and squeegees can be removed and replaced without tools.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
High-Speed Roller Brush
- Ten times higher contact pressure than manual cleaning.
- The roller brush also cleans structured surfaces and joints.
- Roller assists forward movement for easy cleaning.
- Immediately dry
- Soft rubber squeegees remove moisture - backwards and forwards.
- Floors dry very quickly.
- For intensive cleaning, the suction can be switched off via the foot pedal.
- Vacuum off facility
- Detergent can be applied and then vacuumed for deeper cleaning.
Removable Water Tanks
- The handy fresh water tank can be removed and filled in small sinks.
- The dirty water tank can be removed separately and emptied into a sink, for example.
- Tanks can be removed separately or together. Including handle for easy transport.
- Brush Working Width - 300 mm
- Vacuum Working Width - 300 mm
- Motor Rating - 820 W
- Fresh / Waste Water Wank - 4/4 L
- Max. Area Performance - 200 m²/h)
- Sound Level - 70.5 dB(A)
- Voltage - 230v
- Weight - 12kg
- Dimensions - 390 x 335 x 1180(L x W x H) (mm)
- Red Roller Brush
- 2 x Standard Straight Squeegees
- Mains Cable